Compose a focused paper that explains and describes your healthcare issue/topic from the scientific and mathematical/analytical perspectives of inquiry. (You will cover two perspectives in one paper.)Address your general topic by forming and answering two levels of research questions for each inquiry.
- Choose a “Level 1 Research Question/Writing Prompt” from both of the lists below to answer in the paper.
- Compose a “Level 2 Research Question/Writing Prompt” for each kind of inquiry that provides detail, specificity, and focus to your inquiry, research, and writing.
- State your research questions in the introduction of your paper.
- Answer each research question and support your assertions with evidence (research) to form the body of your paper.
- In the conclusion of the paper, briefly review the issues, research questions, answers, and insights.
Level 1 Research Questions/Writing Prompts SCIENTIFIC Perspective of InquiryWhat are the anatomical, physiological, pathological, or epidemiological issues? Which body systems are affected? What happens at the cellular or genetic level? Which chemical or biological issues are most important? Level 1 Research Questions/Writing Prompts MATHEMATICAL/ANALYTICAL Perspective of InquiryWhat are the economic issues involved? Which economic theories or approaches best explain the issue? What are the statistical facts related to the issue? Which statistical processes used to study the issue provide for the best explanation or understanding?
Your paper must be five pages in length and reference four to six scholarly, peer-reviewed resources. Be sure to follow current APA Style (e.g., spacing, font, headers, titles, abstracts, page numbering).Refer to the rubric for evaluation details and to assist in preparing the paper.
********** I will attach my outline with my topic for reference******** This is a progressive paper throughout the semester. If you are willing to help me throughout the semester to write this paper week by week, i will pay you per paper written. Thank you