Introduction and Alignment
With the increasing use of digital/electronic media in society at large, students should have an understanding of how this technology can be used to improve client outcomes as well as legal and ethical issues associated with its use.
Upon completion of this assignment, you should be able to:
- Discuss the use of e-therapy and other digital healthcare delivery formats that are used for the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of individuals with mental health and psychiatric disorders.
- Synthesize current literature regarding e-therapy and other digital healthcare delivery formats including legal and ethical issues, and implications for the advanced practice psychiatric nurse.
- Critique current organizational practices at your clinical site related to the use of digital delivery formats.
- Perform a literature review on the use of e-therapy/digital healthcare delivery for patients with mental health and psychiatric disorders.
- What does the literature say about using these platforms? Implications for practice? Ethical-legal considerations?
- Review the practices at your clinical site related to the use of digital delivery formats.
- Your review should be at least 3 pages in length and in correct APA format.
- Navigate to the threaded discussion and post your review by the end of the fourth day of the workshop.
- Read and respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings by the end of the workshop.
Question answered comprehensively
- Overview of literature review on e-therapy/digital healthcare (20)
- Implications for practice, ethical-legal considerations (10)
- Critique of clinical site use of digital delivery formats (10)
Paper APA formatted, references and citations in correct APA format
Writing style/punctuation/grammar, the minimum length of 3 pages