Organizational Implementation (
focus is on organizational structure and strategy implementation. For this critical thinking assignment, read the case study, W.L. Gore (Gore) & Associates: Rethinking Management (Case # 22) from your textbook. In addition, read Chapter 6, “Organizational Structure and Management Systems: The Fundamentals of Strategy Implementation.”
- Name and describe international or Saudi typical company that is organized as a hierarchy.
- Describe how the following are practiced at this company—specialization, coordination, cooperation, and control.
- How does this company’s structure and management system promote the effective implementation of the company’s strategy?
- Describe how the following are practiced at Gore—specialization, coordination, cooperation, and control.
- Given that typical control mechanisms are lacking at Gore, how is the company able to effectively operate?
- How do Gore’s organizational structure and management systems promote effective strategy implementation?
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 5 pages in length, which does not include the required title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use academic writing standards and APA Version 07 style guidelines.
- Write a theses statement
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the Turnitin Originality Check before submitting it to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment into the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check—Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.