Use the Internet to research the process that leads to the identification of security needs in an organization. Also, research an organization with a security policy in place, and review how this organization laid down the foundation for its security policy. Review the business requirements for the security project plan. You will be asked to describe the detailed project, including the scope of the project; possible security risks, constraints, and assumptions; integration with other systems and infrastructure; and relevant terms that were used throughout the security project.
Write a 3–4 page paper in which you:
- Explain the process that leads to the identification of security needs and how those needs lay down a foundation for a policy.
- Describe the details regarding the type of business in which the company you researched is engaged.
- Provide a description about the current system requirements activities within the organization you researched.
- Describe the types of data that the company you researched collects to support the business. The description should include the following:
- Operational systems.
- Analytics and interfaces.
- Infrastructure and security.
- Use at least two quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.