PLEASE FOLLOW OUTLINE ATTACHED. IN APA FORMAT, REFERENCES NOT OLDER THAN 10 YEARS. PLEASE PROVIDE TURNIT IN REPORT TO SHOW NO PLAGIARISM.
Instructions: You are required to write a 5-8 page research paper on Deleted Files and Partitions. Your final draft is due at the end of Week 7.
Submission Instructions: Be sure your paper meets the following requirements:
You will be required to write one research paper this semester. The specifications are as follows:
- 5-8 pages (double-spaced), excluding the title page, the abstract page (if included), and the references pages.
- Choose any topic related to the course and write about the latest developments and issues.
- Use at least five references outside of your textbook (you may use your textbook too, but are not required to).
- In addition to the required number of pages for the assignment, you must also include a reference page (bibliography), written in APA style, and a title page. Be sure to give all of your papers a descriptive title.
- You must get your topic approved by the end of Week 3.
- You must provide a 1-page outline of your paper by the end of Week 4. Your outline must include citations to three references (other than your textbook) and a brief summary of at least three references that you will use in your paper.
- At Week 6 you will be working on a PowerPoint presentation highlighting the key points of the paper you are working on.
- Use APA Style formatting in Arial 11 or 12-point font or Times New Roman styles.
- Page margins Top, Bottom, Left Side and Right Side = 1 inch, with reasonable accommodation being made for special situations
- Your paper must be in your own words, representing original work. Paraphrases of others’ work must include attributions to the authors. Limit quotations to an average of no more than 15% of the paper, and use quotations sparingly!
This assignment has the embedded TurnItIn feature turned on. When you submit the paper, an originality report will be generated.
Refer to the Evaluation Procedures section in the syllabus for additional information on assignments.