Writing Project: Keeping an Observation Logbook – page 259
- Re-Read pages 245-248 including the Inside Work: Practicing Description and Speculation. You do not need to complete any activities or writing. This is for information and guidance only.
- Pick a Natural Science topic (see page 242 for ideas)
- Complete the Writing Project: Keeping an Observation Logbook – pages 259. Follow instructions on how to collect 5-days of data. As stated in the textbook
- Collect evidence
- Write a description of your object/topic
- Generate questions for future research
- Answer the three questions at the bottom of page 259