Submit the First Draft of your Leadership Philosophy Paper (Signature Assignment) here. Now that you have an outline of your philosophy, begin to craft a rich description of yourself as a leader. Delve more deeply into your meaning of leadership and the significance of leadership in your work. In addition to elaborating further on the questions above, you must address the following questions in this submission:
- What is your leadership style? Servant? Transactional? Transformational?
- What behavior can be expected of you during challenging situations?
- What are your goals as a leader?
- What leadership traits will you exhibit? Why are those important?
- What interpersonal skills do you have that will be relied on most?
- What vision do you have for yourself as a leader?