In writing your journal entries, there are many opportunities to include personal experiences about your daily living. The purpose of this assignment is for you to reflect on any mindful experience you have after reading the chapters for the week, listening to the CD or the meditation video, and any other experience you have during the week where you felt you were mindful. Please use the following template to complete your journals:
1. Acknowledge (describe the experience just as it is without internal or external filters).
2. Intentional Attention (describe what each of your senses were experiencing during that moment).
3. Accept Without Judgment (write about how you were or were not able to be present in that experience without judging or having expectations)
4. Willing Choose (write about how you responded to your experience; what you learned as a result of this experience and how this experience made you more aware for the future).
5. Mindful Meditation Experience (Mindful Practice) write about your thoughts, feelings, and experiences you had during or after your meditation experience.