Critically evaluate minimum pay and conditions under the current Australian federal Fair Work laws. Are these standards adequate for continuing employees? Give reasons for your answer. In your answer do not cover casual employees.
References to cases and legislation
- Answers to the exam may use in-text referencing or footnotes but you do not have to comply with formal citation style (AGLC4).
· A bibliography is not required.
· Correct identification of important legal issues
· Correct application of relevant cases and statutory materials
· Clear and accurate explanation of relevant law and policy issues
· persuasiveness of arguments and clarity of writing