I would like this presentation to be on the International company Lexmark, I do work for this company so if there are any questions, i don’t mind helping out.
In this final assignment, you will assemble the concepts from the previous seven weeks to produce a PowerPoint presentation and a key points pamphlet or handout for your organization’s board of directors and executive leaders to ensure they have the information they need to make informed decisions regarding changing times in the 21st century. Offer recommendations based on the topics covered in this course. As a graduate student, they will expect you to be the expert on the topics and present research-driven recommendations.
Choose a company you want to learn more about, and then research the firm to make sure your suggestions are specifically appropriate to the firm. In the role of an executive in that firm’s strategic planning department, you have been asked to enlighten the company’s Board of Directors and senior executives on the key points of the following topics:
- Identifying the firm’s mission/vision/purpose statement, and suggesting revisions to better fit the firm’s future business environment
- Leading and managing change
- Addressing diversity in teamwork, including virtual teams
- Encouraging intrapreneurship and a culture of innovation
- Emphasizing the importance of being ethical and socially responsible
- Using social media effectively in marketing efforts
This assignment has two parts:
Part 1: Prepare a PowerPoint presentation for these organizational leaders to ensure they have the information they need to make informed decisions regarding the changing times of the 21st century. When crafting your presentation from the material previously covered in this course, consider these suggestions:
- Remember, you are presenting information to senior leaders, so avoid overt and broad lecturing.
- Focus on key points and emphasize how these topics directly relate to the firm and its industry. For example, Walmart, like most retailers, is having to make major changes in response to rapid expansion of online shopping, so the leaders of Walmart must be well aware of the leadership challenges of managing change.
- Present the information in the order of the topics above with at least one slide per topic. Consider including an introductory slide for each topic, and then follow it with a slide (or slides) of key points or broad suggestions for the firm.
- Consider how these changing times will affect the overall health of your organization. Could ignoring the importance of any of these topics lead to the decline or even disappearance of the organization? Firms like Eastman Kodak, Enron, and Yahoo probably could have benefited from such concerns several years ago.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as speaker notes for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists and should cite material appropriately. Add audio to each slide using the Media section of the Insert tab in the top menu bar for each slide.
Support your presentation with at least five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
Length: 15-20 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 150-200 words for each slide
Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate.
Part 2: To offer organizational leaders something tangible to keep after the presentation, create a one-page pamphlet/handout with brief descriptions of the three to five key suggestions included in your presentation that you think they must first begin implementing immediately. Make it clear, professional looking, and convincing.