Critical Essay: Trade Agreements and Transborder Flows of Labor
The Saudi Arabian economy has developed with the use of large numbers of expatriate workers. In a critical essay,
1- Indicate the benefits and risks associated with the dependence on large numbers of expatriate workers.
2- Should Saudi Arabia seek to include or exclude labor mobility in future regional free trade agreements? Why or why not?
3- What implications does the Saudi Vision 2030 have on labor mobility?
- Your essay is required to be full 8 pages in length, which does not include the title page and reference pages.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Submit into Turnitin. Provide report.
- Follow APA style guidelines.
- Plagiarism is 0%.
- Each part of the question need to be addressed clearly in separate sections