By Wednesday, 11:59 PT of week 6, provide a rebuttal to at least two peers.
By Sunday, 11:59 PT, provide a rebuttal to at least two more videos.
You should have a minimum of 4 rebuttal posts by Sunday.
- In your rebuttals, argue against the position they have taken. Provide evidence in your rebuttals- why do you oppose their viewpoint?
- You can choose a text or a video response. Do not create new thread. Go into a thread and respond to the video by clicking Reply.
- No personal attacks or name calling. Add emojis if needed.
- Remember that tone comes across differently online and in text.
- Do not use all CAPS, and remember that the person’s stance may not be their personal views.
- Argue the evidence, not the person.
- Don’t forget to respond to comments on your own videos.
- Review the board and reply to students that do not have rebuttals yet. It is your job to keep your peers engaged and the debate lively with rebuttals!