Your Week 3 Assignment has two required parts: (1) to make a context diagram, and (2) to create and complete the System Design Specification document for your project.
Part 1 :
- Use a tool to make a context diagram, there are tools such as Lucidchart and others in the market for making a diagram.
- Develop a Context Diagram for the case system using Lucidchart or another to create the context diagram.
- Criteria: Full credit for use of the appropriate shapes, with appropriate labeling on the shapes and the lines.
- Take a screenshot of your diagram, and paste it into a Word document.
Part 2 :
- Create your project’s System Design Specification document. You may conduct research to find a template or use a blank Word document.
- Criteria: Complete the System Design Specification document for your project.
- title page,
- project name,
- table of contents,
- references, and
- detailed information about each component listed in your table of contents.
- Also, include the Context Diagram form Part 1 at the end of your System Design Specification document.