Learn about cloning, starting with the Oak Ridge National Laboratory’s excellent Cloning Fact Sheet.
Cloning. National Human Genome Research Institute. Retrieved from
Then respond to these big issues throughout the week, both in your own postings and in responses to your classmates’ postings.
- What are the risks and benefits of cloning?
- What are some potential uses for cloning?
- Could you envision using cloning technology in your own life? If so, how?
- What are some of the ethical problems with cloning?
- How do you feel about cloning animals? What about humans?
- Should cloning be regulated? Why or why not? If so, by whom?