Read the Colorado & Utah Canyons Tour Company case study (see link below).https://alertlogic-hb4e.hbsp.harvard.edu/api/courses/411702/items/UV7005-PDF-ENG/sclinks/9efb87f816e515c4e9b12ba48c79f000
This case addresses the compilation and preparation of a set of financial statements for a first-year company’s operations. In addition to the financial statements listed, prepare a cash flows statement and a compilation report addressed to the owner by the accountant per AICPA standards.
Prepare a 5-page critical essay that includes:
- an income statement, a statement of owner’s equity, a balance sheet, and a cash flows statement per U.S. GAAP, and
- A compilation report addressed to the owner per AICPA standards.
Include explanations of both your approach to preparing the financial statements for the accounts and the balances of each account for each statement.
Your critical essay should meet the following requirements:
- Be 5-6 pages in length, not including the title and references pages
- Cite a minimum of three references
- apa format, include introduction and conclusion