Watch the Claiming your Identity by understanding your self-worth? In the video, Judge Helen Whitener has shared with her audience about her struggle when people cannot accept her true identity. Despite the challenges that she experienced, she has learned to overcome her struggles by clearly knowing who she is and her self-worth.
- Describe your identity and what shape your identity (e.g. parents, cultures, work, gender, sexual orientation, education, religion, politic, disability, etc.)
- Is your identity given to you or created by you?
- Has your identity changed over the years (in teens, in 20s, 30s, etc.)? If yes, what factors do you think have influenced this change?
- What are you most proud of your identity? Elaborate.
- Is there an area of your identity that you struggle with? Elaborate.
- What is one thing that you wish others knew about you and your identity
- paper using APA 6th or 7th edition format. The length of the paper should be 400 to 600 words.