Required Textbook: Managing Criminal Justice Organizations: An Introduction to Theory and Practice, by Richard R.E. Kania and Richards P. Davis.
Chapter 7 Questions to be answered in APA format. No plagiarism.
1. Distinguish between individual and organizational evaluation
2. Discuss the data elements appropriate to an individual evaluation.
3. Identify sources of managerial information that can be used as criminal justice agency performance measures.
4. Describe ways of using MBO in both individual and organizational evaluation.
5. Identify sources of resistance to organizational change.
6. Identify features of a criminal justice agency that are favorable to change