- Planning a Global Education Workshop
This is Part 1 of a three-part assignment in which you organize the creation and planning of a daylong workshop to inform educators, school leaders, and/or community members about the importance of global education in your area. You are a subject-matter expert in this specific discipline, having conducted research and been formally trained to guide school environments to embrace the concept of global education. Keep in mind that the workshop you prepare may be pivotal in the adoption of global education in your work environment.
For this assignment, write a 4–6 page paper in which you:
- State the title and learning outcomes of the workshop.
- Determine the rationale for a specific audience, context, and discipline.
- Propose a global education model for the workshop.
- Plan a draft outline and sequence of the workshop.
- Research three available models and examples of global education.
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Develop a plan for an adult educational workshop based on a global education model.
- ASSIGNMENT PREPARATION FOR WEEK 6The Bologna Process and the Transformation of European Higher Education assignment is due in Week 6. Please review the assignment instructions in the course guide.